If you need emergency information about a possible mushroom poisoning, please immediately contact the US Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 or your physican. If your pet has eaten a mushroom, please immediately contact ASPCA Animal Poison Control at 888-426-4435 (fee applies) or your veterinarian. In either case, save a sample of the mushroom(s) in a paper bag in the refrigerator for identification by a professional. KPMS can not assist with suspected poisoning identification. More Info (WA) More Info (US).
We are an all-volunteer organization, and can not come to your place to ID mushrooms. It is also not recommended to ID mushrooms by description or photo. We may be able to ID mushroom samples at our meetings, and always at our annual show.